Because I use a distribution profile when I build to distribute from the App
Store I can’t install it directly (side load it) onto my own device. I need to
download it from the iStore or use the bundle in test flight (Apple’s beta
testing application). If you are just using a developer profile you don’t need
to sign your app with Matthias’s stack. You can side load it immediately with
Xcode or from the Test Target menu in LC.