On 10/14/2023 12:52 AM, Mark Smith wrote:
Paul, just so I understand this problem better. Is there a reason why you can’t
just download your certificates from the Apple Developer site to your MacBook
Air? Do they specifically restrict downloading to only certain devices?

If you download from the Apple Developer site, apparently only the public key part of teh cert is downloaded. The private key, created on the machine you did a Code SIgning Request on is on that machine and not the Apple Developer site, which is why you need to either export and import between macs or generate a new certificate.

Panos answered this is another thread I started on this USE-LIST.