Andreas:
I just found out that making an elementary starter web page with Livecode and
your site test system is going to be less than obvious unless I get more info.

So, is there a very simple, starter project posted somewhere, with clear
instructions for someone who hasn’t messed with LiveCode web deployment at all?
I think that once i get more into it, I’ll be able to create what I want, but I
need a start to avoid thrashing.

Thanks,
Bill

William A. Prothero, Ph.D.