Thanks Craig. This particular project is unlikely to be acknowledged by the
mothership though, as it addresses (and thereby highlights) the shortcomings of
the current LC 10 dp versions available. But I hope that I will not need to
maintain this tool for very long, as all it’s features really should be
available in the standalone builder of the first stable release of LC 10 - at
least if LC 10’s web deploy capability is intended to be one of its selling
points...

In the meantime, I’m trying to make this tool a key to unlocking some of LC
10’s web app potential.
’Cause I want to build great web apps now, not later! :D

/Andreas