Yes, my top priority would definitely be the compiler, and second would be
seamless standalone app building. I would love a true compiled version of my
apps, but barring that, being able to build ALL my app for all platforms in one
pass, and then being able to build again without having to quit and relaunch
would be nice.

But I also understand that the Covid Debaucle has left a lot of companies
stressed for resources. So I will still renew my subscriptions, but I do not
think I will invest anymore in any new technologies until the ones I have
already invested in come to fruition.

Bob S