Hi Dan,

Just to followup, I’ve not experienced the crash you mentioned but I do
remember going through a lengthy trial and error process trying to figure out
which messages are sent, and when, in response to closing the app the way you
describe. I think I discovered, at least I noted this as a comment In my code,
that the shutdown and shutdownrequest messages are not sent to mobile devices,
at least they weren’t when I was testing some years ago. Things may have
changed since then. Instead I used closeStack and closeStackRequest which
appear to work reliably. (But I have not tested with 10.0.0 (rc1)). Hope it
helps.

But let’s hope Panos can shine more light on this (as I often feel like I am
walking around in LC with a blindfold on. Note: the documentation appears to
shine no light on this situation).

Best,
Mark