I'm not sure about the SDK version but it probably won't hurt to install them all and let LC choose the one that's compatible. For the signing key, you can recreate it if you have the info and password you used for the original. I keep that info in my password vault just in case. If you don't have that info, then I'm not sure what to do. Google support could advise you.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com