Hi all,

> Am 12.08.2024 um 15:35 schrieb Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>:
>
> Klaus,
>
> GREAT NEWS! I stand corrected also. Please post the contact and procedure.
> This will help all on the list. Thanks for doing the foot work to figure
> this out.
>
> Ralph DiMola

sorry for the late response...

Contact:
On the Google Play Store HELP pages you will find a button "Contact" at the
bottom of the page. I just clicked that and asked my question.

Procedere, I don't think I am revelaing a secret when I quote the answer mail
here:
>     • Follow the instructions in the Android Studio Help Center to generate a
> new key. It must be different from any previous keys, be a 2048-bit RSA key,
> and have 25-year validity. Alternatively, you can use the following command
> line to generate a new key:
>         • keytool -genkeypair -alias upload -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048
> -validity 9125 -keystore keystore.jks

>     • Export the certificate for that key to PEM format:
>         • keytool -export -rfc -alias upload -file upload_certificate.pem
> -keystore keystore.jks

>     • Once you have generated a PEM file please follow the steps below:
>         • Go to Setup > App integrity > App Signing.
>         • Request Upload key reset.
>         • Give a reason why you’re requesting a key reset.
>         • Enter PEM file.
>         • Click Request.

Hope that helps.
Will do this over the weekend...