From: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com] On Behalf
Of Klaus major-k via use-livecode
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2024 3:44 AM
To: How to use LiveCode
Cc: Klaus major-k
Subject: Re: Android API 34 and Android keystore

Hi all,

I got a response from the Google Play Store and it IS in fact possible that
Google will reset my (upload) key! Just ask nicely. :-)

In case you are interested, I will give you more and detailed info about
this process once I finally mastered all the neccessary steps.

Best from hot germany

Klaus

--
Klaus Major