On 11/10/2011 10:17 PM, Colin Holgate wrote:
I wonder if there's some space down on Wall Street for someone with a "We Want
Flash!" banner...

I'm sure there's always, brief, space for a flasher . . .  :)

On Nov 10, 2011, at 2:46 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

But watching people hate on Flash seems like any other "mob
dis", making claims about something for no good reason other than to claim
"me too".