I have lots of stacks.
I have one stack, that if I launch LC by double clicking it in the finder,
always shows up just fine. Its openStack handler runs
as advertised.
If I have LC already open, though, and try to open the stack from the finder,
it never opens. Sort of. It opens, but cannot be seen. I can get its loc,
I can get its visible ("true"). The openStack message is never sent via this
method of opening.  I can "see" it, finally, by writing "go stack myStack" from
the msg box
The stack itself works fine.
Any property of a stack that might cause this? It is the only one of mine that
exhibits this odd behavior.

Thanks...

Craig Newman