On 2/15/12 8:40 PM, dunb...@aol.com wrote:

It is topLevel, in that it is an editable, resizable window. Is there
something else in that regard? Once I make it visible, I can save it
and dismiss it, but it will not reappear, double clicked from the
finder. Only if I launch in a new LC session does it act normally. I
just want to make sure it does not contain some lurking corruption.

Stack corruption is just about unheard of in LiveCode. I can't remember ever seeing it. It has to be something else, I just can't think what.

The stack's openStack handler can be empty, and there is no
preOpenStack handler, so I cannot see how Bob's suggestion could
help. I will try tomorrow anyway.

Does it do anything on close? It's name doesn't start with "rev" does it?