On 2/15/12 3:09 PM, dunb...@aol.com wrote:

I have one stack, that if I launch LC by
double clicking it in the finder, always shows up just fine. Its
openStack handler runs as advertised. If I have LC already open,
though, and try to open the stack from the finder, it never opens.
Sort of. It opens, but cannot be seen.

A stack's visible property can be true while the stack is hidden. The property and the actual screen draw are separate things. Have you tried re-saving it after making it toplevel and it's in view?