I may have misunderstood him then. I am not sure what the distinction between
English-like and natural English programming languages is however. Give me an
example of a natural english programming language if you please. I have not
ever heard of anything except hypertext based languages, because the consensus
was waaay back in the day that you could only go so far to make a programming
language like a spoken one before all kinds of problems enter in. It has been
my understanding that Hypertalk and it's derivatives is as far as it has gone.
It also seemed to me that he was making the case that languages like the one
Livecode uses are inferior to Python and not to be considered because they are
too arbitrary. Again, I may have misunderstood him.

Bob