I may have misunderstood him too. But I interpreted the second video in the
context of a teacher having run through the students' first programming lesson
(in this case Python), and then asking generally, "so why do we have to learn a
computer language rather than use a language we already know such as English or
Mandarin?". And the answer - perhaps badly illustrated -  computers need to be
given unambiguous instructions. In a Livecode context, we might ask why we have
to write "on mouseUp" and not "on mouseClick" (or why not " when the mouse is
clicked")

So I took his point to be that computer languages are different from human
languages.