On 04/13/2013 12:34 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:
OK, now I see what you mean.  Don't know how feasible it would be but maybe
plugins loaded at startup wouldn't give a message, only those that are
loaded from the plugins menu.

I'm probably going to submit an enhancement request for this and a separate
on to provide a way to tell which edition of Livecode is running.  Feels a
little strange submitting enhancement requests for the open source edition
somehow.

Having had a look at the convoluted instructions as to how one would go about getting one's 'Mod' accepted into the Open Source version submitting an enhancement request might be simpler.

Why do I get a funny feeling that, while LC OSS comes with an OSS licence, in some respects it is still hedged around with all sorts of things that means RunRev will exert an unwarranted amount of
control over the direction it takes?

1. Phone home.

2. Having to submit enhancement requests.

Richmond.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Monte Goulding <mo...@sweattechnologies.com