Richmond,

Just out of curiosity, how do you debug scripts without using the variable watcher part of the script editor window?

Thanks,

Ray

On 2/11/2014 1:28 PM, Richmond wrote:
On 11/02/14 19:31, J. Landman Gay wrote:
On 2/11/14, 7:19 AM, Richmond wrote:
That is really wierd as after about 12 years of using Livecode I have
NEVER seenanything like that in a script editor.

They are in the variable watcher at the bottom of the script editor. They've been there ever since the beginning of LiveCode time.

Well, that is as maybe. But then I've never had an urge to use the variable watcher.

In fact, for the first time ever, I have just looked at it.

What I don't understand is what the problem is if those $$$$-ery things are confined to the variable watcher why they should be problem in the script editor qua script editor.

Richmond.