I find the way Richmond works kind of fascinating but I work more or less like Jackie does so I feel the script editor is at heart of writing software in Livecode.

With this in mind I've posted two bugs lately which will hopefully make it a little easier to get around. 1/31/14, Bug #1176, LC Doesn't Remember Location and Size of Script Editor Window
   2/11/14, Bug #11786, Show Globals Preference Doesn't Work