Thanks Fraser. I’m looking forward to it.

I have a poor man’s version that is workable.

However just ran across a sentence in today’s NYT that I will have to include:

        (“What they’re offering people is a full stomach and an empty soul.”)

I had dealt with the quote beyond the period and the paren beyond the period,
but not both.

I find it quite useful in look ups. I can look find all sentences in a book
length ms. in which any number of words occur, regardless of the order.

The ICU library will be a welcome addition.

Jim