On Mar 13, 2014, at 1:10 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassa...@fourthworld.com> wrote:

> So let's please do our part to ensure that the current Release Candidate
> fully meets our needs.  If we test thoroughly enough it may even be the most
> solid release ever, which benefits everyone.
>
> 6.6 RC1 is available at the top of this page:
> <http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/>
>
> --
> Richard Gaskin

Hi All,

In testing on 6.6 RC1, it seems there is an automatic scaling going on. I see
it in the release notes, but am looking for more info on it.

LC graphics are for sure super crisp under iOS 7 and retina iPhone, going to
have to work in those hi-res graphics I have :)

So far, very stable and fast!

Everything If tested so far works fine, but mergMK seems to have a problem when
when you go to set it's rect to the rect of a graphic that's been scaled, it
doesn't see it as scaled and is drawn at a quarter of the size.

How do we turn that off for now?

Posting here. so both RR and Monte see this as well.

Best,

Steve MacLean