On 14/03/2014, at 2:05 PM, Stephen MacLean wrote:

> Everything If tested so far works fine, but mergMK seems to have a problem
> when when you go to set it's rect to the rect of a graphic that's been
> scaled, it doesn't see it as scaled and is drawn at a quarter of the size.

Hmm... LCInterfaceQueryViewScale must be returning the wrong value. We resolved
this pre 6.5 but from the looks of things there's some changes marked HiDPI at
the end of Jan that must break it. I won't have time to follow up on this so
could you bug report with RunRev. The basics if the problem is
MCIPhoneGetResolutionScale is no longer returning a scaling factor from
LiveCode points/pixels to UIKit points.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding