On Jul 27, 2014, I wrote:

> OK, here's a quick-and-dirty plugin called LCdictPlugin. Pop it into your
> plugins folder and restart LC.

I realized that with my original plugin it's impossible to tell if you have a
user note for a given dictionary entry without checking each entry every time
with a right-click. So I've revised the plugin. It now places a "button" at the
top of your revDictionary window (actually a palette stack that moves with the
dictionary stack) labeled "user note". The label appears in red if you have an
existing note, and in black if you don't. Click on the button to see/enter/edit
your note. (No popup needed, so popChoose is no longer part of the plugin.)

still available at:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3504108/LCdictPlugin.livecode

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham