Hello Peter,
I went to your link below.
I see what appears to be a LiveCode stack.
Do I have to compile that before I put in the plugins folder?
Sorry, I'm a VERY newbie.
Thanks,
Larry

> OK, here's a quick-and-dirty plugin called LCdictPlugin. Pop it into
your plugins folder and restart LC.

I realized that with my original plugin it's impossible to tell if you
have a user note for a given dictionary entry without checking each entry
every time with a right-click. So I've revised the plugin. It now places a "button" at the top of your revDictionary window (actually a palette stack
that moves with the dictionary stack) labeled "user note". The label
appears in red if you have an existing note, and in black if you don't.
Click on the button to see/enter/edit your note. (No popup needed, so
popChoose is no longer part of the plugin.)

still available at:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3504108/LCdictPlugin.livecode