On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 1:40 AM, Monte Goulding <mo...@sweattechnologies.com>
wrote:

> I would expect adding a property to all objects to still need do be done
> in the engine.

Why? I know we don't have detailed documentation on the syntax morphing
functionality, but why would this be any different than the other examples
that have been given of how we'll be able to tweak the language? Depending
on the implementation it might be complex (if there isn't a generic way to
refer to objects) or simple (if there is), but either way it should at
least be possible, yes?