On 10 Dec 2014, at 10:31 am, Richard Gaskin <ambassa...@fourthworld.com> wrote:

> Given this, Geoff's function seems like a good solution.  Whether it's
> written in fancy v8 syntax or the syntax we have doesn't matter much to me
> personally; it gets the job done.

Yep, I originally said I didn't really know if it were all that worthwhile to
actually add it to the engine or as an extension. Script will do for me for the
few times I need something like this. Also I wasn't all that sure about adding
a property like card owner that in certain circumstances could change depending
on the context it's called in. Although we already have that with object names
and IDs in shared groups.

Cheers

Monte

--