On 8/17/2015 10:29 AM, William Prothero wrote:
The idea that the livecode vision would be “frozen in time” and future
enhancements would be charged extra, certainly is contrary to what I
had expected.

If we're talking about the BAF, I think people are still missing the key info Brett provided. The BAF is not the same product as the current LiveCode. It is a new addition that doesn't work with existing stacks, targeted to a different user base.

It doesn't affect either Indy users or open source users, which remain in sync.