Peter W A Wood wrote:

> I interpreted this clause from the latest Windows Store App Developer
> Agreement, to mean that GPL software cannot be sold via the App Store:
>
> d. FOSS Software. If your App includes FOSS, (i) you are
> responsible for compliance with all applicable FOSS license terms,
> including any source code availability requirements, and (ii) it must
> not cause any non-FOSS Microsoft software to become subject to the
> terms of any FOSS license.
> I could well be wrong though.

Seems very accepting of FOSS. I can't imagine anyone would try to distribute something that places restrictions on the OS vendor.

I haven't spent much time looking, but I haven't heard any objections from the Free Software Foundation, and they're usually quite vocal about such things.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems