Alex Tweedly wrote:
> How about a Feature Exchange for adding arrays ?   (i.e. not
> dictionaries, but actual arrays with numeric indices and linear
> access times)

lulz.  Cute, but of course associative arrays are indeed a type of array.

But yes, it would be nice to also support indexed arrays.

I have a vague recollection of Mark Waddingham noting somewhere back in the Engine Contributors section of the forums or a bug report that wouldn't be hard to do. May be my aging memory, though....

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems