Thanks to Ken Ray, Jacqueline Gay, Eric Chatonet, and all others who helped clarify how the menubar works. It gives me a lot better basis for going ahead with my projects. This list is a godsend. It would be great if there were some readily available documentation for this kind of stuff -- I've learned a lot by browsing the dictionary, etc, but I haven't found any source of clarification of the bigger picture for these kind of things. The next area for me to puzzle out is using object templates and profiles. Another corner of Rev that the docs are woefully inadequate in explaining....

gratefully,
-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig/

-- AMAZING BUT TRUE... Having children is hereditary. If your parents didn't have any, then you probably won't either.