Hidden from view, Adobe GoLive had a pretty nifty QT editor, not as powerful as LSP but with hotspots, auto-import of .psd docs for buttons with rollover and down states and scripting, and a timeline where you could place graphics and text and use QT transitions, then export a multitrack QT movie.

Oops, just noticed you said "QTVR", not "QT"