Le 3 juin 08 à 18:43, Josh Mellicker a écrit :

On Jun 3, 2008, at 4:48 AM, Andre.Bisseret wrote:

Hi,
I did not received any e-mail from my server about this question. That could be due to the incident, then I dare to post it again.
Thanks a lot in advance for any help.

Meanwhile, I just noticed on the Archives site that Josh Mellicker answered. Sorry Josh, I did not received your post. I thank you a lot. As you suggested, I just tried "altEmailHarness.rev" With it, I got e-mail where each fields are filled in, but, infortunately, all accented characters are suppressed :-((
So it seems working only for English language.
Furthermore, it seems that BCC is not working. When I put my address in BCC only, I do not receive the message.

With the email clients I have used, you have to have a primary recipient or the email client will not send the email.

So, I usually address myself as the main "send-to" and then put other addresses in the BCC.

I don't know if this is a limitation of these email clients, or email in general.

Thank you Josh for this suggestion. I am using Mail included in Leopard on Mac. Seems that it has not this limitation.
I just tried to add my address in "To".
Unfortunately, I get the same result as for the "subject" and "body" fields : only texts without any special characters (including cr) are allowed (without URLencode ; with URLEncode, I get the texts but in their encoded form).

Thanks again for your attention and answers

Best regards from Grenoble
André