Bonsoir Jacque,

All you say is relevant as usual :-)
But I would add (because I discussed some times ago with Mark Waddingham) that these extended Win logs are not readable by us, poor humans, but by Runrev only. So, it's a bit frustrating to make the effort to send something you absolutely don't understand. Some header in clear would help... and not feel as we were guinea pigs only ;-)
The result: a few crash reports are finally sent.