Eric Chatonet wrote:
Bonsoir Jacque,

All you say is relevant as usual :-)
But I would add (because I discussed some times ago with Mark Waddingham) that these extended Win logs are not readable by us, poor humans, but by Runrev only. So, it's a bit frustrating to make the effort to send something you absolutely don't understand. Some header in clear would help... and not feel as we were guinea pigs only ;-)
The result: a few crash reports are finally sent.

True. But I think if that's what RR needs to diagnose the crash, then we need to send it. If we do not, Mark won't have the info he needs to work on the problem.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]