Le 18 avr. 09 à 11:35, Ian Wood a écrit :

On 18 Apr 2009, at 09:33, Andre.Bisseret wrote:

Bonjour,
Clicking on the URL I get the following lines
Being rather naive about web programming, I must confess, I am still "in the dark" ;-))
Was it really what you expected one discovers?

I was expecting something like a beautiful web page ;--))
Naive indeed as you may notice ;-)))

That's what is expected, as the script is getting information about the server itself and displaying it - but using our familiar transcript/rev language and in very few lines.

Ian

OK! understood ;-)

Thank you Ian

André