J. Landman Gay wrote:
Phil Davis wrote:
I was pretending to be an application. So I produced a web page only an application could love! ;o)

Oh just confess. You're a bot, right? ;)

Dang. Ummm... no, REALLY, I'm totally human! Like other fellow humans, I have many popular psychoprogram modules including some no longer available (except maybe on eBay) like the Motown music recognition module - WITH the sing-along option!

That DOES prove humanness, right?
(Man... I have GOT to see if that Evidence and Logic upgrade is still available....)
--
Phil Davis

PDS Labs
Professional Software Development