Actually, I would like to see someone bend over backwards and THEN look down their noses. Now THAT would be entertainment!

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM

On May 8, 2009, at 2:00 PM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

Actually, Joe Lewis Wilkins' advice is very good indeed. Coupled with
the PDF file
that comes with RR, the in-built Documentation, and; speaking as somebody
who works down in the "babyish end" of Runtime Revolution programming:
ME. Ask away, and I will either give you an answer, or, at worst, say that I don't know. Luckily this is a fantastic list where most contributors are not going to look down their noses at you, but, more likely, bend over backwards
to help you.