I have a few such links on my mostly neglected blog:

http://revined.blogspot.com

Hope I didn't miss anybody!  If I did, let me know!

Judy

On Fri, 8 May 2009, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

Jacque, So, why can't we have a very conspicuously placed "something" that does just what you've done here; lists links to all these great resources and "LABEL" them as being for "Newbies". Like in the very first paragraph of the Users' Guide, or on a button that appears prominently on the Window that appears when we open Revolution. Why make the Newbies hunt and query?