I thought 2 weeks was the standard release date for ANY software in development? No matter when the question is asked, "2 weeks" is the answer.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM

On Jul 10, 2009, at 9:13 AM, Klaus on-rev wrote:

Hi Richmond,

kl...@major.on-rev.com wrote:
Hi Len,
Now TWO weeks and not a peep.  Any kind of update on the progress?
For future reference: I would have been far happier getting a
"surprise" email letting me know a beta was available than getting
told one would be available and then not seeing it.  Sometimes,
ignorance IS bliss.
please get accustomed to the idea that life proceeds at a different
pace in the highlands :-)
Edinburgh is NOT in the highlands; except for people who think that
Munchen is in Lower Saxony.  :)

Munchen IS in lower saxony :-)

Best

Klaus