Hi Richmond,

Klaus on-rev wrote:
Hi Richmond,

kl...@major.on-rev.com wrote:
Hi Len,
Now TWO weeks and not a peep.  Any kind of update on the progress?
For future reference: I would have been far happier getting a "surprise" email letting me know a beta was available than getting told one would be available and then not seeing it. Sometimes, ignorance IS bliss.
please get accustomed to the idea that life proceeds at a different pace in the highlands :-)
Edinburgh is NOT in the highlands; except for people who think that Munchen is in Lower Saxony. :)
Munchen IS in lower saxony :-)
Funny, I thought it was im Bayern . . . or, Ha, Ha, maybe it is in both; Bavaria is Lower Saxony, Bavaria is part of Lower Saxony, Lower Saxony is part of Bavaria, they overlap . . . increasingly "Ha, Ha".

Bayern, Schmayern, what's the difference? ;-)

Notwithstanding, Edinburgh is in the Lowlands (despite its castle being on a volcanic plug); it is also in Midlothian, Bernica, the British Isles and various books by Scots authors.

Au contraire, mon ami!
As all readers of Diana Gabaldon's books know, scotland IS the synonym for the highlands :-D

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major