Hi Stephen,

Hi Andre,

more stupid American questions about Brazil:
Can you dance and play the bossa nova?
Did you know Antonio Carlos Jobim and Astrud Giberto?
Are you a fan of Milton Nacimento and Bebe Giberto?  (I am..)
Do you know anybody that actually lives in Brasilla?  (candangos?)

...is that any better?

personal note: long ago I almost went to Brazil to record Milton's
solo record, produced by my friend Jim Price, but Jim had already
picked somebody....Jim also produced 'Native Dancer' with Wayne
Shorter and Milton.  One of my favorite LPs.

Ah, just beautiful!
My favourite tunes from this album are "Ponta de Areia" and "Ana Maria"!

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://barncard.com

Best