> P.S. The stack I tried was "RainbowTest.rev" and if you are interested you can see it in action by running the line below in the message box. And if you have Rev 4.0 you can create your own test by saving it for the web.
 go url "http://www.jamesphurley.com/RainbowTest.rev";
Not only does the "mouseMove" handler run lethargically, but the image (a flashlight, or up in Scotland, a torch) carrying that script breaks up on the screen, i.e. the image breaks up into two separate parts. Odd.
I tested your stack Jim. It was very interesting as it worked at full speed when running in the browser but from the files on my desktop. When I uploaded the revlet & it's html file to my web server <http://troz.on-rev.com/rainbow/test.html>, it ran as described. Interestingly, the "Draw bunches" script runs fine, it seems to be dragging the torch around that causes the delay. This may be an optimization thing that will be improved as the plugin develops, or it may be that mouseMoves need to be handled differently.
 Cheers, Sarah

Thanks Sarah. Your feed back was very helpful. I confess that when I ran the stack I posted to you I got the same results you did--and not the same as I obtained earlier when I ran the full stack from which I extracted the bit I posted.

Just to isolate the issue of the graphic display, I tried a very simple stack: A single image (my barn last winter) with a MouseMove handler.

go url "http://www.jamesphurley.com/MoveGraphicTest.rev";

When I drag this image around the screen (running in Safari from the file on my desktop) I found the motion to be rather bumpy, not nearly as smooth as when running in desktop RunRev. It is tolerable, but bumpy. As you say, this may be something that needs tweaking as the plug in evolves.

I haven't tried uploading it to the my web server. Not sure how to proceed to the next step. The url in Safari looks like this:

file:///Rev%20apps%20on%20web/Untitled%201/test.html

I never have figured out what character the %20 is a substitution for. Little help? How would I proceed from this Safari rendition to posting it to my on-rev web site for a test?

Thanks,

Jim Hurley