Message: 5
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 18:05:53 -0700
From: Richard Gaskin <ambassa...@fourthworld.com>
Subject: Re: Any thoughts on speed limitations of Revlet?
To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>

James Hurley wrote:
Before I begin to dream about the potential of Revlet, I would like to
have some idea about the potential, particularly the speed in running
graphics.

I haven't tested graphics operations, and would be interested to hear of
any differences from those.  But FWIW, I ran RevBench in both the
browser and the IDE and could discern no significant differences in
performance.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World