Phil,

Thanks for spotting that a FUNCTION needs to be stated before mouseUp.
I knew that of course but overlooked it. Something that happens with irregular use of Rev. Thanks too to everyone who responded to resolve my problems. In the process I learned a lot.
At least one thing I learned; I must learn more about Rev!

Adrian