On Nov 22, 2009, at 6:57 AM, Yves COPPE wrote:

I have a question with DataGrid

A datagrid in "Form" Style
I have a fld "body" that I can edit by doubleclick (on mouseDoubleUp ...)

Now my text is editable
I'd like to make a selection in the edited Text (this can automatically) but I'd like to pick up this selectedtext in a handler, but don't know how

My goal is to store automatically this word in a list of data

Is this something you can handle in the preOpenFieldEditor message that is sent to the field when it opens?

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems