On Nov 24, 2009, at 1:42 AM, Yves COPPE wrote:

When the fld of the row of the form table is in "edit" mode, I can select one of more words at this moment I would like something like "cntrl-clic" or btn 3 of the mouse to pull down a menu with an item "Store this words" but when the menu appears, my selectedtext is automatically "de- selected", and in the "selectedtext" function returns empty

The default behavior closes the field editor when the user clicks the mouse. You can customize the field editor script and capture mousedown/ release/up though:

<http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/7338-How-Can-I-Customize-The-Field-Editor-Behavior- >

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems