Le 24 nov. 09 à 00:34, Trevor DeVore a écrit :

On Nov 22, 2009, at 6:57 AM, Yves COPPE wrote:

I have a question with DataGrid

A datagrid in "Form" Style
I have a fld "body" that I can edit by doubleclick (on mouseDoubleUp ...)

Now my text is editable
I'd like to make a selection in the edited Text (this can automatically) but I'd like to pick up this selectedtext in a handler, but don't know how

My goal is to store automatically this word in a list of data

Is this something you can handle in the preOpenFieldEditor message that is sent to the field when it opens?

Hi Trevor,

When the fld of the row of the form table is in "edit" mode, I can select one of more words at this moment I would like something like "cntrl-clic" or btn 3 of the mouse to pull down a menu with an item "Store this words" but when the menu appears, my selectedtext is automatically "de- selected", and in the "selectedtext" function returns empty

do you have an idea ?

Greetings.

Yves COPPE
yvesco...@skynet.be