a UDF dvd format is what you're after.
if you're using Toast - select the Data/DVD-ROM (UDF) option

If you build in DVD Studio Pro you can create links to content on the DVD or the internet. I'm unsure as to whether you can link to a Rev app (from the DVD menu) but it can certainly be on the dvd disc, along with anything else (pdfs, docs, images etc)

cheers

chris