On Jan 20, 2010, at 4:33 AM, David Bovill <david.bov...@gmail.com> wrote:

Printing something on the cover is maybe all
that is needed - but embedding some hidden assets in the DVD may be part of
the fun here.

I hope that if a request came up on a Director email list, and the best answer to the request was for Rev to be used instead of Director, I would tell them to use Rev!

Here we have the opposite situation. One of Director's abilities us that it can control the DVD-Video in your computer. You can make an interactive activity that includes the DVD quality video from any DVD- Video disc, not just ones that have files copied onto the ROM part of the disc.

It also works in a browser. You could do a site that had bonus features even for old titles, and directly control the associated DVD. _______________________________________________