Hi Mark, thanks for adding a subject to the thread. Sorry I forgot to do it.
No, I don't there is no other arrowKey handler anywhere. I did a search just to
make sure. The script IS a stack script. The navigationArrows property is set
to true. The short script is an example from the dictionary. The long one is
mine. I'll try the suggestions I got from the listers. Thanks again.
Harold