Graham & Heather Harrison wrote:

I am amazed at how fantastically proactive the people on this list
are. Is this normal? Not even the long periods of silence due to time
differences which I expect being in Tasmania. Does anybody sleep?

Yeah, it's pretty normal. And really it's us that should be thanking you. You could have thrown up your hands, but instead you stuck with it and helped find a pretty obscure bug. That's cool.

Programmers never sleep, don't you know that?